March 28, 2013

MineCore - BETA

MineCore BETA is finally ready. Players are now allowed to join the server and start gathering resources/mining/building/doing stuff to help get ready for going public.

Whitelist is off and server is up. I may need to put the server down a little from time to time during BETA so I can fix some plugin issues. I want all issues fixed before going public.


When you're on, you may start building and gathering resources. We also need some resources to build a nice spawn for the server before going public. If anyone could help with that, that would be great and helpful.


For now, do some stuff, enjoy, and get ready for going public!


P.S. I'm sorry for the whitelisting issue. I was working on the server this morning and forgot to turn it off. Sorry and I won't forget to do that again. The whitelist goes off now and stays off. Cya!